Monday, November 24, 2008

Assorted Pictures

Some things that I wrote about before but didn't provide pictures of, plus some other random little things.

Baiyang Waterfall Trail in Taroko Gorge National Park:


Taking pictures in a photo booth with Maya and Taiwanese teenagers:




My fierce pirate Halloween costume! The best part was that the students kept asking me if my anchor tattoo was real. Actually I drew it myself with a sparkly blue gel pen, but close enough:

(it's an attractive face I'm making, I know)

Christmas started in early November at the coffee shop near my school:


My school courtyard on a nice day:


Giving a talk on American campus culture with super translator Eric! I am so official:


And just for fun...my student Sandy (center) came in one day wearing a striped shirt, striped pants, and striped socks, and I just had to take a picture:

And there's soooo much more cuteness where that came from...I love my students!

No comments: